The Cozumel Humane Society Calendar
Throughout the year three are several local events such as:
- Adoption Fair at Mega where the Cozumel Humane Society will set up tents and have animals available for adoption and pet accessories for sale.
- “Yappy” Hour at Woody’s where you can bring your dog to their pet-friendly patio as well as bringing donations from our wish-list.
- Kitten Cuddle at the humane society where you can meet our furry little friends that are available for adoption.
- Walk for Paws which is a dog and owner walk that begins at Punta Langosta Mall and ends at Sunset Beach where an after party and prizes are awarded to those who bring in the most sponsorship money.
- Sunset Cruises where you get to enjoy great food, drinks, entertainment and the beautiful Cozumel sunset with all proceeds benefiting the Humane Society.
In addition to posting here on our calendar we will also post event information on our social media sites.
- Facebook: If you have not already done so you can like our facebook page to get up to the date information on new events, new dogs and cats for adoption, pictures and success stories of Cozumel Humane Society animals that have went to their forever homes and much more.
- Twitter: If you are a twitter user then you can follow us there as well for all of your up to date information.
- YouTube: If you have not already done so check out our YouTube channel for videos of some of our animals and events.
- Paws Daily: Is the Cozumel Humane Society blog where you will find stories in both English and Spanish with information on our current needs as well as events.